Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yes Hillary, It Does Matter


Yes Hillary it does matter what your response is to the question of whether or not the attack on our consulate in Benghazi was the result of a terror attack or a video. If you have to wonder why then ask why was it so important to get out in front of the story and start planting the seeds that this was not a terror attack? The question is important because 4 Americans have lost their lives. This certainly does not appear to be a spontaneous protest gone awry. Certainly all indications are that it was a terror attack. Certainly the lie that it was the result of some video was important at the time to hide the fact that it was your office Hillary the ignored email traffic from the Ambassador requesting more security. It was your office Hillary, that appears to have been incompetent and unaware of the situation. Unaware and yet you had forewarning of the attack. That is what really galls me Hillary. There was advance warning of this attack and the President still sent out his minions to lie to the American public. That is why it is so important that you answer the question Hillary. You are part of a cover-up. The people paying attention know you ignored pleas from the Ambassador. We know there was a forewarning. We know that security was outsourced. We also know that when Susan Rice went on Meet The Press she was lying through her teeth. Your adoring propagandists in the media may think it made your indignant fist pounding rhetoric may look tough, but where was your indignation when Susan Rice lied and you knew it was a lie? Where was the indignation when you knew there were unanswered security requests from Benghazi? Where is your indignation when you found out that the Obama appeasement doctrine isn't working? See you got tough Hillary with the bullies of the Republican party, to bad you aren't so tough with the enemies of America. Yes Hillary the answer does matter. The left may hail you as a hero. In reality you are part of the coverup that you along with the administration hopes just goes away. This is how your husband reacted with every scandal. Just deny or use smoke and mirrors to divert attention until the heat dies down, then become indignant. You are pond scum Hillary. You are still a liar hiding out acting a moderate. Sooner or later the Benghazi story will be told. The cover up is why it matters Hillary. Had the administration not tried to push a false narrative then you wouldn't have mattered. However, thus far the only punishment for anyone over this affair was the poor lad who is in jail for "probation violations". The movie guy is being punished while "ye of I take full responsibility" have let no heads roll.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found
a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a
hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!



Feel free to surf to my blog: vexxhost evaluation

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google,
and found that it is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Here is my web-site; nethosting Reviews

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of
clever work and reporting! Keep up the awesome works guys
I've you guys to blogroll.

Visit my homepage: free dedicated hosting server

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something
which helped me. Many thanks!

Also visit my web-site :: Vexxhost Testimonials

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on free cloud servers trial.
Regards

Take a look at my site - Http://Designskala.Com

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! That is the kind of info that should be shared
across the internet. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this submit higher!
Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thanks =)

Feel free to visit my blog - cruxland.com
Also see my web page: vexxhost reviews