Monday, January 21, 2013

Side Effects


In medicine, patients are often concerned with the side effects of the medicine being prescribed. In politics generally, and Obamacare specifically, not many cared about the side effects of a bill no one read before passing it into law. Universities and the people they hire were all cheering about passing a healthcare law. However now it seems some are complaining about the side effects they didn't care about until it affected their own pocket book. This is almost too funny. An Adjunct Professor in Ohio has his hours cut so the university doesn't have to pay for adjunct professor's healthcare. The Adjunct Professor is whining he can't afford his own insurance. I don't feel sorry for this useful idiot whatsoever. This is what he voted for. Funny how it is always so popular to fund and pay for things we want, as long as we are paying with other peoples money. Want government intervention in college loans, great idea as long as the rich are paying their fair share. Want illegals going to college paying in state tuition, great idea as long as the rich pay their fair share. See everything a liberal wants and pushes on others is some great societal need and they are willing to pay for it as long as it is someone else who ups the money. Stop whining Mr. Part time worker, this is what you voted for,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drop a comment whenever I appreciate a post on a
site or I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it is a result of the fire communicated in the post I looked at.
And on this article "Side Effects". I was excited enough to leave a leave a responsea response :-) I actually do have a
couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or do some of these remarks come across like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list the complete urls of all your community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Here is my page ... www.oakleysale-shop.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent way of describing, and good post to get data concerning my presentation subject matter, which i am going to present in university.


Also visit my web blog www.rayban1stoutlet.com

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog system you're working with?
I'm having some small security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?

my weblog レイバン 偽物

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy
on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

Review my homepage ... オークリーメガネ

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to visit this website, because i want enjoyment, for the reason that
this this site conations in fact fastidious funny stuff too.


Feel free to surf to my web page ... オークリー アウトレット

Anonymous said...

I visited various web sites except the audio feature
for audio songs present at this website is genuinely fabulous.


Here is my blog post; オークリーメガネ

Anonymous said...

This info is worth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?

my webpage: http://know-some-thing.blogspot.com/2009/03/list-of-national-airlines-of-all.html

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like reading your posts.
Keep up the great work! You realize, lots of persons are hunting round
for this information, you could help them greatly.


Feel free to surf to my homepage オークリー サングラス

Deepak Singh said...

Keep writing like this, and you will be well-known in no time.
Central Government Jobs