Monday, December 26, 2011

Pay to Play

Have the democrats no shame? On the heels of Rod Blagojevich attempting to sell Obama's vacated senate seat, we are informed that Obama takes care of his friends in a quid pro qou effort. Harry Reid shamelessly lies about who exactly is making over $1 million dollars, and Senator Charles Schumer gets his brother in law a US district Judgeship in New Jersey. All of these examples are nothing more than shameless paying off political donors and friends or in Schumer's case relatives of friends.

According to the Washington Post, the Obama administration was rife with politics in providing guaranteed loans to Solyndra. In fact, Obama wasn't satisfied with providing his political ally and big bundler with just a half billion dollars in loans but wanted to give another half billion loan. We all know that Solyndra has filed for Bankruptcy. We all know that even before the first guaranteed loan went out the door, the administration knew full well that Solyndra was not going to remain solvent no matter how much we gave then. This is politics at its finest. Pay off political allies and donors and forget about what is right for the American people. Obama is not the President of the United States, he is the President for the 52% that voted for him. Obama could care less about the other 48%. In fact he is willing to forsake another 2% as long as he is able to garner his 50% plus 1 vote.

Another story out today has the brother in law of Democrat Charles Schumer getting a Judgeship in New Jersey. Quite pohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifssibly this is nothing more than Obama giving a job to the Schumer family to get him to continue being the vocal Obama cheerleader and assisting in NJ Senator Lautenberg keeping his seat in his next election with the full support of Schumer. Again this is nothing more than paying off friends for their support. Again this administration and the Democrats in general are not interested in what is in the best interest of the country but rather what is in the best interest of the Democratic party.

Finally, Harry Reid shamelessly lied about who exactly is making over $1 million dollars. In fact the Democrats, Obama, Reid, and the pathetic pawns in the media are busy fueling a class warfare campaign to get Obama reelected. Reid's little surtax on the "rich" will only generate $11 billion in revenue. While this $11 billion would be helpful if it went towards paying down the debt, it will only go to fund more government giveaways. In fact confiscating all the income of those making over $1 million would bring the deficit to 0. This is the great lie the democrats tell in order to keep power.

Power is what this is all about. It is pay to play politics. It is taking care of those that have the means to keep the Democrats in power. The Obama campaign rhetoric is not about helping America. Obama is worried because his policies have failed America and his failed policies are the reason he is under water in approval rating. I said back in 2008 that Obama did not represent a change of anything more that which corrupt elitist were going to reap the benefits of governmental largesse. I would have thought the Democrats would have learned the pay to play is not helping America. Obviously it is all Obama and the Democrats know.

No comments: