Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lockerbie: Obama Feigns Outrage At Release

The Obama administration including the President and Secretary of State, knew The British were negotiating an oil deal that would include the release of Lockerbie Bomber Abdelbaset Al Megrahi. The release for oil deal also includes doctors that were paid off to say Abdelbaset Al Megrahi was near death. The celebration in Libya was enabled by a weak and ineffective President and Secretary of State.

The President hailed the fact that the ACLU won in court and now terrorists will be afforded legal rights under the US constitution. Funny how the left is all for ruling communes, yet want to treat a terrorist commune as individuals. Perhaps the intent of treating terrorists as individual and trying the individuals in our courts is in an effort to have our own bargaining chips when it comes to negotiating oil contracts. The intent of Obama is to use the incarcerated terrorists as pawns in his destruction of America. Perhaps Obama will pledge to release a few terrorists in exchange for a hollow promise from Iran to abandon their nuclear dreams. Perhaps he will use these human shields as reparations and and apologies for America's past sins.

One thing is certain. Obama knew about the release of Megrahi and then faked outrage over the release. Obama is nothing more than a media hound who will say whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear. There is no substance behind the man and his fake outrage is showing through. Remember this is not the first time this President has faked outrage for political gains. Obama used the same tactic in the Citibank CEO pay scandal. Even though Obama and Geithner knew of the contractual bonuses they did nothing to stop them until the public became outraged. Then Obama faked his own outrage and acted as if he knew nothing of the bonuses. Obama also secretly negotiated the Sharia law in North west Pakistan agreement. When the Taliban began taking their sharia law further than the agreement, Obama faked outrage over the Pakistan government ever negotiating with the Taliban.

Bottom line this is a President who refuses to take responsibility. Obama knew of the release of Megrahi and did nothing to stop it. The administration silence was agreement with the release. Obama knew about the executive bonuses for citibank and did nothing to stop them. Obama knew negotiated with the Taliban and then blamed the Pakistani's. To this day Obama blames Bush and the Republicans for his own blunders and failures. Obama is 15% through his elected term. America may not make it through the remaining 85%.

No comments: